Corner Pillars are constructed from high impact resistance natural rubber. They are designed to protect the edges of columns in structures. Corner guards relieves the tension of chipped & broken corners of pillars / columns. Corner Pillar rubbers are mounted onto the edges of, preferably all the 4 edges of square columns of basement parking as well as the edges of the walls in industrial premises. They are suitable for medium & heavy traffic areas & also moving trolleys. They are a perfect solution for chipped edges in car parks, hospitals, nursing homes, laboratories, hotel, schools, sports areas and multitude of other commercial properties.
Download Our Catalog
Corner Pillar Guards
- Corner guards come in standard length of 600mm and 800mm, others size available on request.
- Standard color of corner guard is black, yellow cover strip are available on request.
- Application include car-parks, basement parks, industrial and commercial premises
- Installs easily with the help of anchor fasteners and epoxy.
- In-plant corners protection from moving objects
- One piece Construction.