These precast Jersey barrier feature forklift slots at the bottom for easy portability when used to direct traffic during road construction. Jersey barrier Excellent for keeping construction workers safe from oncoming vehicles and designed to minimize vehicle Concrete Jersey Barriers in the event of a collision by allowing the vehicle be lifted when riding up on the lower slope and then redirected.
Ideal for anywhere public safety and security is a priority. These jersey barriers are made to offer maximum durability and minimum maintenance. Available in a variety of colors and finishes to choose from.
- 42″ tall x 72″ long x 24″ wide at base, narrowing to 10″ wide at the top
- Approximately 100 lbs. each (empty weight)
- Two Colors to choose from – Hi-Viz Safety Orange or White
- Water Filled Barriers Weigh approx. 1,655 lbs filled with water
- Holds up to 182.9 gallons when filled completely to top
- Each barrier has two pockets to hold optional barricade flashers (sold separately) – All flashers we carry will attached to these barricades.
The portable 100 lb. Jersey water barrier is possibly the sturdiest, safest traffic blockade available. It’s used to protect street-side construction sites and block off roads during resurfacing. Compared to the concrete K-rail, plastic water barriers are safer for motorists. Molded-in male/female ends lock together so installation requires minimal hardware or roadside exposure. Units can be locked at up to 15 degree angle to fit curvature. Water filled barriers come in eye-catching orange or white. These water filled plastic water barriers can be filled with sand or water – Easy to drain. NCHRP crash rated: 350, test level 1.